Since SCVFA was founded, hundreds of local (and some distant) fiddlers and musicians, from beginners to professionals, have benefitted from and supported the organization through their membership. Become part of this musical legacy and have some fun too!
As an SCVFA member you receive:
- An electronic subscription to The Fiddler’s Rag, our monthly newsletter.
- Advanced announcements about upcoming SCVFA events.
- Opportunities to perform at various public and private events.
- Volunteer opportunities galore!
- Knowing that you are supporting the genre to keep traditional music alive.
- Access to a community of musicians.
Join or Renew today!
Individual membership: $20 per year
Household membership: $20 for primary member plus $2 per additional member
You play guitar? mandolin? bass? dulcimer? banjo? another acoustic instrument?
You are us!
Our mission is the preservation of traditional music, as played on the fiddle and other acoustic instruments.
Join or Renew here — Pay with PayPal
Step 1: Complete the membership application.
Open and complete the membership application and email it to .
Step 2: Pay membership fee online with PayPal
Paypal accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover cards. (You do NOT need to have a PayPal account.)
Join or Renew Here — Pay by Check
Step 1: Complete and print a copy of the membership application.
Step 2: Make your check payable to: SCVFA
Step 3: Mail your check and printed copy of your membership application to:
P.O. Box 2666
Cupertino, CA 95015-2666